About The Book
The future of business lies in experience architecture and you are the architect.
- Do you know how your customers experience your brand today?
- Do you know how they really feel?
- Do you know what they say when you re not around?
In his new book X: The Experience When Business Meets Design bestselling author Brian Solis shares why great products are no longer good enough to win with customers and why creative marketing and delightful customer service too are not enough to succeed. In X, he shares why the future of business is experiential and how to create and cultivate meaningful experiences.
Brian shares more than the importance of experience.
You’ll learn how to design a desired, meaningful and uniform experience in every moment of truth in a fun way including:
- How our own experience gets in the way of designing for people not like us.
- Why empathy and new perspective unlock creativity and innovation.
- The importance of User Experience (UX) in real life and in executive thinking.
- The humanity of Human-Centered Design in all you do.
- The art of Hollywood storytelling from marketing to product design to packaging.
- Apple’s holistic approach to experience architecture.
- The value of different journey and experience mapping approaches.
- The future of business lies in experience architecture and you are the architect.
Business, meet design.